To increase the visibility and recognition of the economic and community value of the Ontario grape and wine industry in partnership with all stakeholders.
To create consumer preference for our wine through the quality and value of our products in every market segment.
Growers and wineries together nurture a grape and wine industry that reflects consumer demand and is sustainable and profitable for all stakeholders.
- Trust and integrity among all members of the Industry
- Shared risk and reward in building a long term sustainable industry that includes both VQA and International Domestic Blends (IDB) wines
- Ensure fair treatment of all segments of the Ontario grape and wine industry
- Quality and Price, together should be drivers of the competitive grape and wine pricing
- Long term evolution of the industry within a regulated framework
Passion & Commitment:
We are personally and collectively passionate about the grape and wine industry and committed to its continued success.
We produce positive results for the entire industry based upon a highly strategic and disciplined approach to business.
We act with the highest standards of integrity in all of our activities and are accountable for our actions.
We conduct our business with openness and transparency to foster an environment of trust.
COLLABORATIVE & INCLUSIVE:
We collaborate with all of our stakeholders and partners, and respect all viewpoints.
QUALITY & EXCELLENCE:
We are committed to the highest quality of service and excellence in all of our activities.
We openly share information about the organization and the industry to support informed decision making.